Here are some of the most important reasons:
1. Proxies in public zone are shown with 10 minute delay. That means that you see proxies that used to work ten minutes ago. While in VIP zone you are shown proxies that we used to be alive 30 seconds(!) ago. That means: all proxies you will be shown in VIP zone will be alive.
2. In public zone, anonymous proxies amount will never be more then 40, while in VIP zone their amount can vary from 60 up to 300 (in average 200).
3. The speed of proxies in VIP zone is higher, while they are used by small group of people (no more then 50 users).
4. In VIP zone you can choose the time period you want to get proxies for. This makes your work more flexible with different types of your projects.
5. Many proxies from VIP zone will never get in public zone, this means that they will live times more then the same ones from public zone.
6. Proxies from VIP zone have higher 'uptime' value (from 70% up to 100%) than in public (approx 20%).
VIP section got important filter option 'CONNECT', the one you cannot find in public section.
8. No more restriction with proxy list download.
If you are still in doubts whether to buy access or no, try trial access for one day and you will see the high speed and quality of VIP zone proxies by your own.